Friday, November 19, 2021
1. Celebrating Erasmus days with an event. link
2.Partners will present students' works in local/ national media, blogs,
websites specialized local and regional subjects
3.Reporting about the results and budget after the C6 meeting;
4. Dissemination of the results, in this final phase the results will be already total and
care will be taken to disseminate them to the groups representing the professors of
each discipline, so that they know the work done in their areas of study concerning
the use of ICT, mental and physical health. there will also be an intention to send
this message to the local political decision-makers at school level, in the idea that any contribution of Fit4Thought to this scale will already be a great result. link
5. Evaluation and conclusions after C6
Boosting inclusion in diversity
Link to dissemination article:
1.Reporting about the results and budget after the C5 meeting in Croatia.
2. Interviews and discussions with students, surveys and analysis of educational
achievement of students. link
3. An event concerning eating disorders link
4. Workshops for dyslexic students (part II)
5. Website, Facebook and TwinSpace updating
Gimnazija "Fran Galović" Koprivnica
1. Preparation and realization of a web-conference, where the partners will present the elements that constitute the working groups of each ...
1. Partners will announce the project on the school's website. link Dissemination of the information about granting the project among s...
1.June-October activities, where the teams will work more intensively in the elaboration of the e-book entitled :"Motivated student -mo...